My Client Testimonials
- I never dreamed real estate would be a career for me hard to believe I've been a full-time Realtor for over 30 years. After working for the Florida Legislature for 10 years, I really thought selling real estate was something I'd fool around with for a while during my latest maternity leave
- It didn't take long, though, for me to realize how much I enjoyed the challenge of putting a real estate puzzle together, and how much satisfaction there'd be in helping people realize their home-ownership dreams. The flexibility of my schedule was also a big plus with a husband and 3 VERY active boys at home.
- It's not a glamorous job crawling under a deck to retrieve a key that fell through the cracks, or having my customer's 4 year old vomit in my car (twice), or getting stood up after driving 40 minutes in the rain to show a house--are all just part of the job.
- There are the moments that keep me coming back for more. Like helping young newlyweds buy their first home then getting to help them a few years later move their young family into a larger one. Like helping a retired couple sell their home so they can move to a retirement community and fulfill their dream of world travel. And in this difficult market a great moment for any Realtor is putting the puzzle pieces together to help a family KEEP and stay in their home.
- On a day-to-day basis, a Realtor wears so many hats: Social worker, marriage counselor, diplomat, psychologist, referee, financial advisor, and more. Every day brings a new challenge, a new adventure, and a new opportunity to learn something and to help somebody.
- With all its unglamorous moments, and all the laughter and tears I've shared with clients and my fellow Realtors, I can't imagine doing anything else.
My Credentials and Memberships
- Elite Tallahassee Realtor for over 30 years
- 2017 Tallahassee Board of Realtors President's Award Recipient
- One of Tallahassee's "Women You Need to Know"
- Broker for over 30 years
- Certified Residential Specialist
- Owner Marsha Morrison Realty 2006-2017
My Community Involvement
- Big Bend Hospice Board of Directors 2013-2017
- Big Bend Hospice Volunteer
- Over 1,000 care packages sent to U.S. Troops
- Certificate of Appreciation Department of Defense for Troop Support
- Tallahassee Board of Realtors Volunteer of the Year
Share My Page
People I recommend...
- Southern Home Consultants
- Ken Szortyka, AmerisBank
- Adrienne Granger, Prime Meridian Bank
- Mike Avery, University Lending
- Greg Lane, Timberlane Appraisers
- Skip Poppell, The Poppell Appraisal Firm
- Jeff West, Home Inspector
Any services or products provided by third parties are not provided by, affiliated with, or related to Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC or its affiliated companies.