My Client Testimonials
- JoAnn is a marketing graduate from Florida State University and specializes in residential sales, marketing and property management. She is a recognized leader in her field and eager to assist with all of your real estate needs.
- The Jacobs Williamson & Davis team has ranked among the top 5 teams in Tallahassee and the top team for Coldwell Banker for the past 10 years
- Tom & JoAnn have been selling real estate in the Tallahassee and surrounding areas for 19+ years.
- Residential Photographer and Professional Stager
My Credentials and Memberships
- Florida Licensed Sales Associate since 2002
- Graduated Cum Laude w/ Bachelor of Science in Marketing from Florida State University
- Specialist (CNRS), Cartus Network Inventory
- Specialist (CNIS), Cartus Network Marketing
- Specialist (CNMS), Prudential Relocation
- Specialist, Sirva Trained Agent (STA)
- Cartus Network Affinity Specialist (CNAS)
- Cartus Network Residential Specialist (CNRS)
- Member of the Tallahassee Board of Realtors and Florida Association of Realtors
- Member of the Tallahassee Chamber of Commerce
- International President's Circle Team, Top 8% of all Coldwell Banker teams
My Community Involvement
- Compassion International
- United Way
- Lead the Way Fund - Army Rangers
Factors to Consider When Pricing Your Home to SellBY BRENDON DESIMONE ON 7 MAR 2017 - modified by JoAnn Jacobs 11 April 2018Do your research, choose your listing price, and watch the buyers line up.Unlike the cost of a gallon of milk or a flat-screen television, a home's price can be hard to pin down. It's complicated because each home is unique, and has its own story to tell.When it comes to setting the price of a house, the only thing to do is to look at recent sa...
Apr 11, 2018 ‧ Selling a Home
5 Surprising Home Buyer IncentivesBY BRENDON DESIMONE ON 7 DEC 2015 - modified by JoAnn Jacobs 11 April 2018If you have a home to sell, and you think it might be a tough sale, consider offering buyers something to sweeten the pie. Here are a few ideas you might not have considered. You can either offer these out of the gate and advertise them as incentives, or keep them in your back pocket to use as a negotiation tool.Buy down their interest rateMost home buyers today need a mortg...
Apr 11, 2018 ‧ Selling a Home
Simplifying the Home Buying ExperienceOriginally written BY MARY BOONE ON 23 APR 2014 - updated/modified by JoAnn Jacobs 11 APR 2018Buying a home can be an intimidating endeavor. The process can be time-consuming, it has its own language of unfamiliar terms and acronyms, and it involves one of the largest outlays of cash you'll likely make in your lifetime.Deep breaths... By doing your homework and thinking about the process as four smaller stages, shopping for a home can be ...
Apr 11, 2018 ‧ Buying a Home
Share My Page
Real Estate Resources
Any services or products provided by third parties are not provided by, affiliated with, or related to Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC or its affiliated companies.