My Client Reviews
Dale is incredible! If you want someone who will consider you wants and needs, along with being patient and understanding, she is the realtor for you! We should all be so lucky to have someone like her in our lives!!!!
We enjoyed working with Dale. Always pleasant, even when we were stressed! Prompt response both email and phone calls. Offered mindful guidance when asked and also, shared helpful information we may not have known. Luckily, our buying process was pretty rapid and relatively painless...except on our pocket book! Dale is a great asset to the community.
Dale was such a pleasure to work with. It was so scary and stressful trying to purchase our first home and she made it a smooth easy process. I can honestly say it wouldn't have been possible without her because of her good advice and quick response. She was so kind we felt comfortable asking her about anything and she confidently had an answer to everything. She was also able to refer us to some great companies for home insurance, title company, mortgage lender, and inspections. We are so happy in our new home thanks to Dale!
What a pleasure it is to provide a review of Dale Fuller's professional services as my realtor for the sell of my townhouse located at 2144 Pink Flamingo Lane in Tallahassee. First of all, she was most professional and thorough. She provided an overview of the process and was always available to answer questions and provide answers including alternatives. Her persistence, honesty, and sense of humor were also helpful. From the beginning, I recognized her sales ability and I knew I was in good hands. I never doubted that she would sale my property and make sure that all tranactons and agreements were correct. It is a pleasure to provide this review of her skills and knowledge as a realtor. She was outstanding and I would not hesitate to recommend her professional services to others.
Dale was absolutely the very best we could have asked for!! She really listened to what my husband wanted and what I wanted. She was able to find us the perfect house for our family even if it meant reaching out to other realtors and showing their listings. Dale was patient and not pushy at all! After we moved into our new home, our daughter told us that she finally felt like she was home. And I would have to agree. We are finally home. And we have Dale to thank!
Dale Fuller has been a blessing to our family. She is not only very knowledgeable of the Tallahassee area but knows how to negotiate and communicate every detail of the transaction. We are very pleased with Dale and the way the process transpired. Everything was very smooth, just like she said it was going to be. Hands down, the best realtor I have ever worked with!
I had a great experience with Dale. She was very flexible, accommodating, personable and knowledgeable throughout our experience. I would highly recommend her.
As a buyer not familiar with the market and a first-time home buyer, I needed someone who could guide me through the process. Dale's knowledge of the market and her arsenal of contacts in the industry were amazing and helpful to me. She made the process seem effortless. Her attention to detail put my OCD mind at ease and allowed me to trust her with my home buying experience. My best recommendation is that I will definitely use her services again.
Dale's attention to detail and her knowledge of the market was very helpful in making decisions regarding when to sell and what I needed to do to make my home attractive to buyers and to get the best price for my home. She knew all the right people to hire to get the house ready to sell and she had excellent recommendations for what buyers are looking for. She goes the extra mile to make sure everything is on schedule. I would recommend her to anyone who is considering purchasing or selling a home or property.
Dale got my lot sold within a week by having the right connections to people who were interested! She reached out to her contacts and put the word out and within a week we had a full price offer! And by her quick work we also saved the expense of having someone clean up the landscape. I would highly recommend Dale for your real estate needs!! She has years of experience and is respected by the people in the building trades. Thanks Dale!
Dale exudes sincere care & professionalism in assisting clients find exactly what they are looking for, always going the extra mile in her client's best interest. We wouldn't recommend anyone else!
Dennis and Laurel B.
We were very pleased with Dale's service. She sold our home and helped us buy the home of our dreams! She was very competent and easy to work with. Because of her knowledge and expertise we were able to navigate all the various aspects of home selling and buying with ease.
- Why me? Real Estate Broker License: I received my real estate brokers license since 1988. I have maintained my licensure since then by completing required continuing education courses and by completing supplemental courses to enhance my knowledge of the laws and regulations pertinent to real estate transactions and my obligations as a real estate agent. I am a graduate of the National Association of Realtors Graduate Real Estate Institute. Market Knowledge: I am a native of North Florida: I grew up in Monticello, FL, attended North Florida Community College in Madison, Florida State University in Tallahassee where I continued to live after college. I now reside in Havana. I am very familiar with his market area and consider this an added benefit to my clients. Tools of the Trade: I am active in various groups and organizations to keep current on new financing trends, loan options, and negotiation tools to provide my clients with the most up to date information. Marketing and Advertising: have the skills and know-how to market your property and attract buyers. Having owned an advertising and marketing firm for 20 plus years has provided me the opportunity to stay in the forefront with new and innovative marketing techniques which provide an extra benefit for my clients. New Construction and Remodeling Knowledge: I served as Executive Officer of the Tallahassee Builders Association for over six years. As a result, I attained extensive knowledge regarding new home construction, renovation, and remodeling. I was on board when Green Building became an option in new home construction and remodeling and worked closely with the city and county to provide incentives for builders and homeowners to utilize green building options in their construction plans.
My Credentials and Memberships
- Graduate, National Association of Realtors Real Estate Institute (GRI)
- National Association of Realtors Member
- Florida Association of Realtors Member
- Tallahassee Board of Realtors Member
- Greater Tallahassee Chamber of Commerce
My Community Involvement
- Choose Tallahassee Committee Member
Share My Page
- Capital City Bank
- YouTube Channel
- Smith, Thompson, Shaw, Minacci, Colón & Power, P.A.
- Prime Meridian Bank
- Owen Title Company
Any services or products provided by third parties are not provided by, affiliated with, or related to Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC or its affiliated companies.