Hi! I'm Keisha Avery, a full time real estate agent serving Northeast La. It is very important to me to have a relationship with my clients in which my clients know that I am NOT too busy for them and that I WILL do what I say I will do. I work for a very respectable company that has numerous years of experience and are an excellent support system, so you can always feel confident that you...
Hi! I'm Keisha Avery, a full time real estate agent serving Northeast La. It is very important to me to have a relationship with my clients in which my clients know that I am NOT too busy for them and that I WILL do what I say I will do. I work for a very respectable company that has numerous years of experience and are an excellent support system, so you can always feel confident that you are receiving honest and great service. Please feel free to contact me directly with any real estate needs you may have. I look forward to YOU being #1, not me.
My Client Reviews
Keisha performed above and beyond the call of duty for me, in every way possible. In dealing with other realtors, through her, I was able to see just what a talented, and knowledgeable professional I had working for me. Keisha has a phenomenal comprehension of real-estate transaction protocol and was prepared for every decision at every turn. She stays engaged, no matter what day of the week or time of day it is. But most of all, she genuinely loves helping people, and it shows! I will defiantly work with her again should the need arise in the future! Amazing service! Superb advisory skills! I recommend her services to anyone looking for a positive home buying or selling experience!
While being born, reared and educated in the area, I have lived away from Louisiana for almost 50 years. My "needs list" for this Monroe home included most things unrelated to just having a home in Monroe. She listened to me, absorbed my needs and reasonings, and even drove around town rather than just letting her fingers do the walking through real estate listings. Since I am over 2,000 miles away, she worked directly and closely with my local representative (a friend for 50 years). She appreciated some moments when I was anxious because I was not physically there and allayed them. Keisha worked seamlessly with my lender. She promptly responded to my communications and to real estate documentation deadlines. Keisha made this transaction a "piece of cake" for me.
- 01/2006 - 5/2014: Teacher, Ouachita Junior High School, Monroe, LA
- 1998 - 2001: Ouachita Parish Sheriff's Office, Monroe, LA
- 1995 - 1998: Monroe City Police Department, Monroe, LA
- 09/2016 - present: Homebound teacher, Ouachita Parish School System, Monroe, LA
My Credentials and Memberships
- Burk Baker School of Real Estate and Appraising
- Active member of the Northeast Louisiana MLS
- Active member of the Louisiana Association of REALTORS
- Active member of the National Association of REALTORS
- Active member of the Northeast Louisiana Board of REALTORS
My Community Involvement
- 2016: Be the Match Bone Marrow Registry volunteer, Louisiana Purchase Zoological Association Zoobilation volunteer
- 2014: Ouachita Parish Animal Shelter fundraiser, Family Promise Homeless Shelter fundraiser, Be the Match Bone Marrow Registry volunteer, Northeast La Blood Drive volunteer