My Client Reviews
Sally was great to work with on buying my first home. She is extremely knowledgeable of the area how that related to what my needs were. She did an excellent job finding a home that suited those needs after she got to know me by touring a few houses. Her schedule was flexible and easily fit mine. I felt no pressure as we viewed a couple dozen homes and Sally was very honest when I asked if my perception of a house was accurate or not. I would definitely work with her again and recommend her as well.
We came to search for a house on a holiday week and had limited time to look. Sally worked hard and spent a great deal of time with us. We found our house and closed the day after moving here in 2017.
Sally had great knowledge of the area and found my husband and I the perfect home! As first time home buyers she was sure to explain every step to us and was there to guide us through the entire process. I really enjoyed working with Sally and I would urge others (especially first time buyers) to do the same!
Sally was a fantastic realtor to work with to buy my first home. I was out of the local area for the majority of the process, and she did a great job communicating with me. She understood what I was looking for in a house and found me the perfect home! Her support through the whole experience made buying my first home a smooth process. I would highly recommend her to other home buyers!
- I have been in the business for over 21 years with Coldwell Banker Brown Realtors.
My Credentials and Memberships
- Member of the National Realtor Association, the local board of Realtors.
- Member of RASI
- Member of the Illinois Realtors Association
- Certified Relocation Specialist
My Community Involvement
- I was born and raised in the Metro East Area and have lived in O'Fallon for over 40 years. I was volunteer with my children's schools and Girl Scouts for a number of years.
- Have been involved with various Church organizations.