My Client Reviews
- I have a vast experience in the Real Estate Industry, over 20 years total.
- Independant Title Researcher/Abstractor, Owned/Operated my own company.
- Limited Licensed Appraiser.
- Property Manager and Inspector
My Credentials and Memberships
- E-Pro Certified
- MRP (MILITARY RELOCATION PROFESSIONAL)
- ABR - ACCREDITED BUYER'S AGENT
- SMART HOME CERTIFICATION
- SFR - SHORT SALE FORECLOSURE SPECIALIST
My Community Involvement
- I am involved in local 4-H programs
- I am a very active member of the Oceana Eagles Ladies Auxiliary
- I am also a member of Forgotten Eagles, this is a Volunteer Organization which helps Vet's in Need in Oceana, Ottawa, Mason, Newaygo and Muskegon Counties. We provide a wide range of services as needed.
House Prices: Simply a Matter of Supply & DemandWhy are home prices still rising? It is a simple answer. There are more purchasers in the market right now than there are available homes for them to buy. This is an example of the theory of "supply and demand" which is defined as:"the amount of a commodity, product, or service available and the desire of buyers for it, considered as factors regulating its price."When demand exceeds supply, prices go up. This is currently happening in the resid...
Apr 05, 2018 ‧ Buying a Home
Saving for a down payment is often the biggest hurdle for a first-time homebuyer. Depending on where you live, median income, median rents, and home prices all vary. So, we set out to find out how long it would take to save for a down payment in each state.Using data from the United States Census Bureau and Zillow, we determined how long it would take, nationwide, for a first-time buyer to save enough money for a down payment on their dream home. There is a long-standing...
Mar 13, 2018 ‧ Buying a Home
Every homeowner wants to make sure they get the best price when selling their home. But how do you guarantee that you receive maximum value for your house? Here are two keys to ensuring you get the highest price possible.1. Price it a LITTLE LOW This may seem counterintuitive. However, let's look at this concept for a moment. Many homeowners think that pricing their home a little OVER market value will leave them room for negotiation. In reality, this just dramatically lessens the demand fo...
Feb 26, 2018 ‧ Buying a Home