Specialties: Buyer's Agent, Listing Agent, Consulting, Land Sales, Online MarketingEducation & Personal:In 2010, Luke L. Thompson graduated with a Masters of Business Administration (MBA) from Washburn University. Luke graduated in the top 20% of his class earning straight A(s) throughout the program and induction into Beta Gamma Sigma, an international honor society recognizing business...
My Client Reviews
Luke was a great resource in helping to identify which updates (flooring, paint color, etc) would provide the most "bang for my buck" and help the home sell quickly. In fact, Luke brought in a buyer before I even had the updates completed. So, Luke basically had my house sold before it even went on the market. I felt that I had a good idea of a price range for my house before I spoke to Luke, but then Luke provided a comprehensive market analysis and along with his improvement suggestions I was able to list and sell the house for much more than I had expected. Luke also has a lot of contacts with good contractors who show up on time and do great work which was a great benefit when the home inspection revealed some repairs were necessary and we were working on a tight timeline. I'd recommend Luke to anyone looking to buy or sell a home.
Luke Thompson is an amazing realtor. Being first time homebuyers and buying a home from another state we were nervous and not sure what to expect. Luke really helped calm our nerves and made the process as smooth as possible. He was extremely detailed and honest about any issues or problems he noticed while touring the house with us via FaceTime. He pointed out things we would have never though to look at or think about when looking for a house. Luke really helped us through the home buying process, with all the knowledge he shared we came out feeling confident in our purchase. We will definitely be recommending Luke Thompson to any friends or family in the future.
Neil & Dara S.
I've known Luke for several years and had the opportunity to use him as our Realtor. The best thing I can say about him is that the dude knows his stuff. He was our listing agent and when we sold our home and buyer agents when we purchased our new home. His knowledge was spot on when it came time to discuss pricing and I felt like he always had our best interest when it came to negotiating pricing and repairs. If he couldn't make an appointment, someone from his team was always there to step in and fill his shoes. I HIGHLY recommend him to anyone who is buying or selling a home.
- Manager of Government Affairs, Kansas State Medicaid Agency - Working with Kansas Statutes and Legislative Bills, Composing Legislative Testimony, Organizing Community Meetings, Building a Website, Extensive Email Communication, Formal Letter Preparation
- 13 Years Real Estate Sales, Team Leader for 3 Years
My Credentials and Memberships
- Masters of Business Administration, Washburn University
- Bachelors of Communication Studies, University of Kansas
- 2015 Distinguished Associate of the Year - Sunflower Association of REALTORS (Formerly Topeka Area Association of REALTORS (TAAR)
- 2019 President, Sunflower Association of Realtors (SAR) serving Topeka Metropolitan, Holton, and Emporia Areas
- 2017 Treasurer, SAR
My Community Involvement
- City League Volleyball, Player
- City League Basketball, Player/Coach
- President & Webmaster, Topeka Networking Council
- Committee Member, Quality of Place Committee with Greater Topeka Partnership
Topeka - They have their own beer line now called Yankee Tank! I like the Marzen! I liked this place as a young lad (under age 30), because they were fries geniuses (is that the plural of genius, or is it geniei, or genion, or genia). What? Why? When?...Waffle fries, DUDE! Nobody does them like Henry! Back then it was Lawrence, but I believe they've carried their excellence over to Topeka for my 30's!Now beer?!?!?!? Good thing I've slowed down on systematic indulgence. I'll j...
Nov 29, 2018 ‧ Lifestyle
Share My Page
- Capital Federal (Mortgages), Tim Murray
- Landmark National Bank (Mortgages), Robert Wilson
- Lawyers Title of Topeka
- Kansas Secured Title
- Security 1st Title
- Fairway Mortgage, Kimberly Penrod
Any services or products provided by third parties are not provided by, affiliated with, or related to Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC or its affiliated companies.