I am a residential specialist for the Fort Bragg/Fayetteville area specializing in Cumberland, Hoke, and Harnett Counties. I know the importance of truly listening to my clients to help them obtain their goals. My experience in marketing and communication helps clients to either sell their home or negotiate a purchase. I hope to be a reassuring presence that can provide trusted information to...
My Client Reviews
Alison has every characteristic you could possibly ask for in a real estate agent; she is professional, trustworthy, and incredibly knowledgeable of the local area. Perhaps more importantly, Alison genuinely cares for people and families and she'll work tirelessly to buy or sell your next house.
- 22 years of sales experience Master's degree in Communication
- 14 years in the Fayetteville/Fort Bragg area
- Involved in the local community
My Credentials and Memberships
- Longleaf Pines Association of Realtors
- Master of Science in Communication
My Community Involvement
- North Carolina State Ballet, volunteer
- Holy Trinity Preschool, Board Member
- Holy Trinity Episcopal Church
- Girl Scouts of America
- YMCA Youth Sports, youth soccer coach
- Cape Fear Regional Theatre, volunteer
- Cumberland County Schools volunteer
- PTA President, Glendale Acres Elementary
- PTA Board member, Honeycutt Elementary
- PTA Board member, Ashley Elementary
- School Improvement Team, Glendale Acres Elementary
There's no place like home. That just isn't a saying from Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz as she clicks her heels together, but something that every homeowner feels when they have found the perfect home. A home is not just about the 4 corners of what we call home, but something more magical after we have put our personal touches into it. It's our niche, a place we are comfortable with to just be "us". It's our haven, our sanctuary, our comfort zone. So if you're thinking o...
Oct 13, 2017 ‧ Buying a Home