My Client Reviews
Mark is amazing ! He helped me buy and Sell my home in Brooklyn. It was a seamless process and he's extremely knowledgeable and well versed in all areas of real estate. Mark is fun to work with and trustworthy. When it comes down to business, he's very bold and aggressive. Mark got me the best price around and it was in a fast matter. I will be referring mark to all of my friends and hope to work with again in the future !! Thanks Mark !!!
The best of the best! Hardworking, dedicated, motivated! Mr. Mark goes above and beyond. Highly recommend for all your real estate needs.
Response from Mark
Eric thanks so much for the kind words pal. I have gotten to know you well now over time and am so grateful for your loyalty, your friendship, and trusting me to handle such a large investment such as a home. Seeing this review, without having to ask you for it, truly just made a tough day easy and you have made my night. Very happy for all you have accomplished thus far, and can't wait to see what you do next, skies the limit. Thank you again, and talk soon!
Nathalie Dubois [.
Mark is very professional and knowledgeable his personable personality made my first time home buying experience less stressful and little more exciting. Will recommend Mark to anyone needing a Real Estate Agent and I will continue to keep in touch with Mark for all my future real estate endeavors.
Mark is excellent!!! He pays very close attention to what you need & take his work very serious, always there to help (he'll even help you move or paint lol). Thanks for all your knowledge & help, your a true blessing.
Trady ann [.
Hi ! Mark is a extremely dedicated realtor who puts his all into everything he does! He is patient and kind and very knowledgeable! He treated my daughter and I like we where his top priority though he was very busy and it was really great and fun working with him! I learned so much from mark and recommend him to buy or sell your home! I am confident you will be happy in your decision!
Mark is a very hard worker and great agent who was very helpful, knowledgeable, caring, honest, and just a great guy ! He bought and sold our home and went above and beyond ! I strongly recommend Mark for all your real estate needs ! Thanks Mark !
Mark rented one of buildings he was fast , efficient and took care of all the details we will definitely use him again for the sales of our buildings Very Hard working
Mark is one of the hardest workers I know. He has become a friend, not just my agent. His advice is always coming from his heart and is always looking out for our interest rather than his own... I would use Mark over any realtor out there today. He is knowledgeable, funny, good with kids and people, great work ethics, and someone you can trust and rely on!
It was an absolute pleasure working with Mark. He was extremely professional and reliable through out the entire process. His dedication and precision to our needs was impeccable and truly appreciated. His talents do not end there, he is able to professionally use a drone to capture the most beautiful images. I highly recommend working with Mark!!
Mark helped myself and my family relocate after selling our home for more than asking price. He got us more money for our home than we ever thought possible. He is humble and truly cares about people. Nothing with him is an act! His passion for real estate is refreshing, and he even helped us move to New Jersey, he didn't try to sell me on a house in NY where he is licensed, matter of fact he came to NJ and made sure we were well served. He has become a friend of our family and going with him was the best decision we could have made! We recommend Mark for all your real estate needs!
Mark is a man of his word and a person you can count on, trust, and he will get the job done even on some difficult homes to sell! Mark is passionate and really cares about people and Isnt the steriothpkcal realtor that would sell you something he wouldn't buy himself or his family! I want to thank you Mark for all the advice and the excellent team of professionals you surround yourself with like your lawyer and engineer and lender are all solid people like yourself! Keep up the amazing work you do!
Juan morales [.
Mark was always helpful. He went the extra mile to make sure we were satisfied and he helped us throughout the entire process. He helped us purchase our home as first time buyers and sell our home when our financial situation was not good. Mark was sensitive to our situation and was patient. He is a definition of a good guy you can trust. He is also great with kids.
Mark has a very positive 'go getter' attitude and is very knowledgeable in real estate. He worked very hard and didn't stop looking and showing us property's until he found us the perfect house within budget.
My husband and I both enjoyed working with Mark to sell our home. Mark gave it 100% and above (if possible) to sell our home. He cares about people and is passionate about real estate! He is a honest guy who wins your trust right away, and he is extremely knowledgeable in all areas of the business! He is not one to pretend to know the answer to a question if he isn't 100% sure, he has no problem getting a consensus from one of his trusted colleagues in his inner circle. Mark really is a great agent and very respectful. He listens to your concerns and helps out in any way possible. He is on time with showings, which he attends all the time, and was very knowledgeable about our home. He is a proactive agent! I hope that this review will be helpful when you buy or sell your home! Thanks Mark for everything you did for us and also, your friendship that you gave us. Bess & Gary
- Besides being a realtor, I own a property management company out of Downtown Brooklyn, where I consult on all property related matter, wills and trusts, insurance, business, finance, investments, and more. I have been doing that for about 4 years and been doing real estate for almost 3 years now. I have sold and bought homes as the listing and selling agent in Staten Island, Manhattan, Brooklyn, and Long Island. Residential and Commercial real estate, foreclosures, and short sales are areas I have a lot of knowledge in!
- Published Author on Selling homes for top Dollar, tips, tricks and secrets proven effective time and time again. I have a new book coming out about expired listing and the misinformation that is out there. People do not have to always lower a price of their home and aim low because it did not sell the first time around. Maybe the match between you and your agent was not good, and maybe the chemistry and communication was off, and maybe you need a bolder agent working for you and your interest hard every day to get you the results your home deserves. It can be possible it's overpriced, but the market will determine that with pricing and are there people interested in seeing it? Are calls coming in? Showings? How good is the marketing and open houses going with feedback and all... I look at data all day long, analytics and look at patterns and demographics geared toward a listing, and I test things, to see who is most likely to buy that home, and target that group with effective targeted Facebook ads.
My Credentials and Memberships
- SIBOR (Staten Island Board of Realtors),
- ASM Property Management (President Co/founder)
- Brooklyn Board of Realtors
- NAR (National Association of Realtors)
- International Sterling Society 2020 Award winner
My Community Involvement
- Play Softball, Bocce Ball, and Pool in a league, like meeting new people find people fascinating