- Licensed since 1997, REALTOR of the Year 2016; Associated Broker, Prelicense Instructor, MGARE Director
- I have practiced all areas of real estate: Managing Broker, Property Management, School Director and Prelicense Instructor along with Listing and Selling properties. Being licensed since 1997 I have seen a lot of changes in the real estate industry. That expertise will always help my Sellers and Buyers with their real estate move.
My Credentials and Memberships
- REALTOR of the Year 2016, Associate Broker, REALTOR@, Middle Georgia Association of REALTORS@
- ePRO, MRP-Military Relocation Professional, SFR-Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource, GRI, USAA Relocation
- School Director and Prelicense Instructor
My Community Involvement
- I enjoy giving back to my community through Jay's Hope an organization designated to help families of children with cancer. Volunteering to the Backpack program associated with Forest Hill United Church. Also had the pleasure to experience a mission trip to Haiti through the church and God of Compassion ministries.
- Volunteer for Ronald McDonald's Clay Shoot, 5K & 10K Run and several other race venues in the Middle Georgia area.
Serving all counties in the Middle Georgia area.
Share My Page
Local informational sites.
- Planters First Bank
- Monroe County School District
- Martin Snow, LLC
- Bibb County School District
- Jill Thompson, LLC
- The Wellness Center-Navicent Health
Any services or products provided by third parties are not provided by, affiliated with, or related to Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC or its affiliated companies.