Raised in Miami Beach, Jill Eber graduated from the University of Miami with a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree and was a professional singer. In 1993, she partnered with Jill Hertzberg to create The Jills and helped build the team into a globally recognized real estate brand being named the No. 1 Real Estate Team in America by the Wall Street Journal in 2012 and 2013.
With over 25 years of experience in the South Florida luxury real estate market, Jill has produced an impressive portfolio of record sales and notable clients that few Realtors® could match. Jill is passionate, focused, and dedicated in her commitment to be the best at whatever she is entrusted with by her clients. Her success in real estate is evidenced by her membership in the Multi-Million Dollar Club for many years. She has had record-breaking sales in Fisher Island, Bal Harbour, Gables Estates, and the Miami Beach Islands. Her specialty is luxury residences both homes and condominiums throughout the Greater Miami area. Jill's real estate reputation and experience brought her in contact with many renowned Miami personalities. She has represented Mickey Arison and Robert Dickinson, both of Carnival Cruise Lines; Jim Courier, international tennis star; Gary Hall Jr., Olympic goal medal swimmer; Raul Fernandez, CEO & Founder of Proxicom, Inc.
Jill is an avid scuba diving and snow skiing enthusiast and involved in community and philanthropic causes close to her heart such as the Humane Society, Jackson Memorial Foundation’s Guardian Angels Program, and the United Way.
The Jills in the news
The Jills have recently appeared on CNBC’s Power Lunch, TLC’S Million Dollar Agent and on The Insider with Shaunie O’Neal. In 2005, the Jills will participate in approximately $300 million in residential real estate sales.
The Jills vast list of prestigious clientele includes some of the world's dignitaries, actors, musicians, celebrities, sports figures and local prominent business leaders. Recognizable names such as Mike Piazza, Jim Courier, Rudy Perez and Shaquille O’Neal, just to name a few. They have also been involved in the sales of Maurice Gibb’s and Ricky Martin’s homes.
Twice the Selling Power
"Jill and I share more than the same name, we have the same work ethic and goals, and we love, respect and trust each other implicitly," said Jill Eber. "We both believe in providing the highest level of service to our clients, and together we can do so. Working together is very motivational. We are both naturally enthusiastic people and we feed off each other, which makes work fun."
In their limited free time, both are actively involved in the community, supporting numerous charities, organizations and events. On a personal note, Jill Eber is an avid scuba diver and skier while Jill Hertzberg enjoys running in marathons.
- The allure of Miami Beach has been popularized for over 50 years, and today it holds no less appeal. Miami hosts a number of events including the International Boat Show, Art Basel, The Food and Wine Fair, and the Winter Music Conference. It is now home to the acclaimed New World Symphony designed by Frank Gehry and under artistic direction of Michael Tilson, making Miami a cultural destination as well. Within the 60 blocks of oceanfront and peppered man made islands, The Jillâs find their inspi
My Credentials and Memberships
- The Jills, comprised of a team of real estate professionals with the brokerage Coldwell Banker, are renowned for excellence in luxury real estate in South Florida. The founding members are Jill Eber and Jill Hertzberg and their combined sales and accolades have made them the premier team in South Florida. The Jills' particular area of specialization is in high-end residential properties in exclusive and secure communities, resulting in the sale of many multi-million-dollar homes and condominiums. They have numerous record-breaking sales in Miami Beach Islands, Bal Harbour, Gables Estates, Tahiti Beach and Golden Beach. Their real estate service and production have earned them a host of awards. Among their accomplishments are; #1 Team in Florida, ranked by the Wall Street Journal; #1 Team in Florida since 2002 by Coldwell Banker; #1 Team in Miami-Dade County and #1 Team Worldwide by Coldwell Banker.
- Coldwell Banker International Society of Excellence
- 2016 - #1 team in Miami-Dade and in Florida by volume (across all brands) - The Wall street Journal
- 2016 - #1 Coldwell Banker team by volume
- 2016 - #1 NRT team by volume
Share My Page
Any services or products provided by third parties are not provided by, affiliated with, or related to Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC or its affiliated companies.