Chance, MD Real Estate and Homes for Sale
Chance, Maryland is located in Somerset County. Chance is a rural community with a population of 330. The median household income is $43,571. In Chance, 57% of residents are married, and families with children reside in 23% of the households. Half the population of Chance commutes 31 minutes or less to work, with 20% of residents holding white collar jobs and 80% residents holding blue collar jobs. The median age of homes in Chance, MD is 28 years, with 59% of those homes owned, 13% rented, and 28% not occupied. In the previous year, 6 Chance properties were sold. The median sale price of a home in Chance in the previous year was $82,050.
Nearby Zip Codes
Real Estate Agents near Chance, MD
Homes for sale in Chance, MD
Chance, MD Real Estate & Homes
27 Homes for Sale
Map of Chance, MD
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.