dori’s Video Profile
East Tennessee Real Estate
- dori is an enthusiastic cheerful person
- Licensed agent since 1978. Real Estate career began in Lehigh Valley ,PA. Family was transferred to Knoxville, TN in 1986 and dori resumed her career.
- In 1989 "The House Lady" was born-due to difficult to pronouce last name!
- Consistently a Top Producing agent for Coldwell Banker Wallace and Wallace Realtors. Presidents Circle and Presidents Elite.
- dori believes in education! She has her CRS and GRI designations. She is an accredited ABR and ePRO agent.
- Relocation is a large part of dori's business. She is a Certified Residential Relocation Specialist and a Certified Corporate Property Specialist.
- From 1999-2001 dori served on the Board of Directors for the Knoxville Area Association of Realtors.
- 2001 dori was elected CRS agent of the year by the Knoxville Chapter
- Represents Johnson and Longee Construction in the sale of new and custom homes.
- Helping Buyers find that ''perfect'' House
- Corporate transferees need extra help. I know -I was one!
- Marketing fine homes in west Knoxville and Farragut
- Marketing new homes for Johnson & Longee Construction
- 1983-GRI-Graduate Realtors Institute 1989-"The House Lady" joined CB Wallace & Wallace
- 1992-CRS-Certified Residential Specialist2003-CRRS-Certified Residential Relocation Specialist 2003- Certified Corporate Property Specialist. 2003-Certified Corporate Relocation Specialist
- 2000-e-Pro-Internet certified specialist 2000 - ABR Accredited Buyers Representative
- 2001- CRS Agent of the Year Knoxville Chapter 2004-- Certified Negotiation Specialist
- Teach a class in marketing and Self Promotion for New Agents
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- Concierge Services
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Corporate Relocation. dori and her family were transferred to TN in 1986. She knows what it feels like to rely on an agent to find you the best home for you and your family.
- If she had to choose a speciality it would be lisitng and marketing homes for sale.
- Thanks to 28+ years in the real estate business dori's buyers and sellers are often referred to her by satisfied past customers.
- Knowing the ins and outs of new construction has helped dori help many buyers build their dream home.
- Licensed agent since 1978. Started real estate career in the Lehigh Valley of Pennsylvania
- 1987- Transferred to Knoxville and reumed real estate career. Everyone in Knoxville had trouble pronouncing difficult last name so..."The House Lady" was born in 1989.
- 1993-2004 International Award winner of Coldwell Banker's Presidents Circle or President Elite- for outstanding sales performace.
- 1995-Who's Who in Residential Real Estate in North America.
- Consistently one of Coldwell Banker Wallace and Wallac Realtors top producing agents.
- 1999-2001 Board of Directors of Knoxville Area Association of Realtors
- Relocation Specialist in Knoxville and Oak Ridge Area.
- Exclusive agent for Johnson and Longee Construction,LLC. Currently building in the Hardin Valley Area.
- 1993-2005- International President's Circle or President's Elite
- 1979- Office Salesperson of the year
- 2001- CRS Agent of the Year Knoxville Chapter
- 1990-2005- Knoxville Association Award of Excellence
- 1995- Who's Who inResidential Real Estate in North America
- 1999- Top Agent in the Farragut office.
- Consistently one of Wallace and Wallace Realtors top producing agents.
- 2001- CRS Agent of the Year for the Knoxville Chapter.
- Consistently a Top Relocation Sales Associate
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.