Yolanda "Yoyo" Carroll
- My Mission Statement: I will not bend the truth to make a sale. For every client, I will work as hard as I can to help them achieve their dreams. I am grateful & inspired to be working with professional whom I believe are capable, honest and hardworking. I believe that working hard at something you love to do, with people you trust, is one of the greatest experiences in life. I love to help my clients find a house that can become their home. I am devoted to my family, my colleagues, my community and my country. I am proud to offer some of the finest homes in the country. I believe that my business can be successful only if I continue the tradition of trust.
- I have been a realtor/broker for over 26 years and have experience in all areas of Real Estate.
- I owned my own Real Estate business for ten years.
- I also offer a variety of rental opportunity-furnished "off season" rentals as well as shoreline summer rentals.
- Shoreline and Waterfront Sales and Rentals-From the Connecticut River and into Rhode Island
- Buyer Brokerage
- International Real Estate
- Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS)
- Professional Standards Certification (PSCS)
- Accredited Buyer Representative Manager (ABRM)
- Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Licensed in the states of Connecticut and Rhode Island
- Luxury Properties
- Military Markets
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Shoreline/ Vacation Properties From the Connecticut River into Rhode Island
- Assisting older adults in finding homes in "Adult Communities"
- Professional Standards and Realtor Ethics
- Vacation Rentals
- Affinity Relocation Specialist
- Coldwell Banker Inventory Specialist
- New Homes Certification
- Coldwell Banker President's Premier Club 2004 - present
- Coldwell Banker President's Club 2003 & 2004
- Eastern Connecticut Association of Realtors Volume Sales Awards 1995 to present
- Eastern Connecticut Association of Realtors Volume Sales Award 1995 to present
- CBRB Mystic Office Associate of the Month Award January 2005
- CBRB Mystic Office Associate of the Month Award April 2004
- DeWolfe Chairman's Club 2001 & 2002
- DeWolfe Sales Award - Top 25 Agents 2001 - 2002
- DeWolfe Master Club Award, Volume Sales 1004 - 2001
- Second Place, Outstanding Achievement, Classified Advertising and Sales Aids
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.