Yoko "Ann" Murdock
- Ken served as a technology specialist for Apple and the school districts in Utah developing expertise In curriculum development utilizing technology.
- Ken has been heavily involoved in the planning of bike trails and has been an active participant in the development of the Jordan River Parkway for the past 12 years.
- Ken and Ann are active in their community, belonging to numberous community groups via the Internet, Ken has served as Vice Chairman for the South Mountain Homeowner's Association.
- Together with Ann's extensive expierence in design and her strong esthetic sensibility, Ken and Ann form a dynamic and effective team.
- Ken began his education with a Bachelor of Science and Business Administration from the University of Colorado.
- Ann acheived a Bachelor of Art and Design from the Colorado Institute of Art and Design.
- By combining their extensive knowledge of the Salt Lake Valley with their expertise in real estate, they achieve great results.
- GRI, ABR, SRES, CRS Designations
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- First Time Buyers
- Residential Real Estate
- New Construction
- Remodeling, 'Re-decortation' and Presentation
- Model Homes
- Using technology to its utomost potential in servicing clients.
- Ken and Ann's goal is th help you find the home you want at a price you can afford or help you sell your home at the price you want.
- Ken and Ann are consistently within the top 10 agents with Utah's Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage.
- Ken and Ann have resided in Utah for 13 years. They have an extensive knowledge of the Salt Lake Valley.
- As experienced REALTORS, Ken and Ann are qualified in guiding you with buying or selling a home.
- 1997 Coldwell Banker's Rookie of the year.
- 2002 Finalist for Salt Lake Board of Realtor's Salesperson of the Year.
- 2002 President's Elite
- 2002 #1 Sales Associate - Draper, Utah Branch