- Wilson has been a Realtor Associate since 1974. His speciality is procuring principal in purchasing, selling and trading of real estate property including residential, multi-unit investment, condominium and commercial properties.
- Golden Gate University, San Francisco, California - 1973 Graduate work in taxation. San Jose State University, San Jose, California - Bachelor of Science in Finance, minor in Accounting and Emphasis in real estate, 1973
- Follow the strick code of ethics in negotiation, decision making, and consulting on behalf of my client(s).
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, Department of Real Estate, State of California. Commissioned Notary Public, Secretary of State, State of California. Member of the San Francisco Association of Realtors, Member of the Chinese Sportman's Club, Volunteer for the Boy Scouts of America Troop 343, Participant of the Wu Yee Children's Services.
- Wilson is a native San Francisan. He is married and has two children.