William "Bill" Little
- A former Oshawa General (62-66) and well-known Durham businessman, Bill has been a life-long achiever in many disciplines since moving to Oshawa from the Northern Ontario town of Terrace Bay in 1962. In addition to his Real Estate career, in 1981, Bill also founded Corporate Marketing & Motivation, a successful marketing and advertising agency now being guided by family members and celebrating its 32nd year of operation.
- Bill has satisfied his endless passion for Real Estate by conceiving, constructing, renovating and refurbishing many residential, commercial and land development projects. He has completed and sold projects in Oshawa, Whitby, Brooklin, Port Perry, Raglan, Enniskillen, Ashburn, Chalk Lake, Utica, Caesarea, Williams Point, Brechin, Fenelon Falls and Thunder Bay, Ontario. The most notable project was the award winning Pearson Lanes historical office and retail complex...a centerpiece and pride and joy of downtown Whitby.
- Over the past 3 plus decades, Bill has been personally involved in almost all aspects of Residential & Commercial Real Estate. Bill's in-depth knowledge and expertise includes the ability to interpret zoning by-laws, experience with land severance applications, minor variances, zoning and official plan amendments, site plan agreements, environmental impact studies, surveys, building permits, easements, right-of-ways, restrictive covenants, residential and commercial leasing, house moving, expropriation proceedings and OMB hearings.
- His hands-on experience also encompasses all aspects of rural, country and cottage properties including private sewage systems, wells, culverts, site-grading, underground and overhead hydro and experience with ponds, streams, tree preservation plans, environmental impact studies, conservation authorities and environmentally protected lands.
- This depth of knowledge greatly enhances Bill's clients ability to assess and evaluate the true potential and value of the property they are listing for sale or purchasing.
- Bill welcomes the opportunity to meet new people and renew old acquaintances throughout the community. He would be happy to discuss your Real Estate plans, property potential, business and lifestyle changes. Bill can be reached at Coldwell Banker RMR's head office at (905) 430-6655, Toll Free: 888-472-2767 or Direct: (905) 435-7303
- Member of DRAR (Durahm Region Association of Realtors) Member of OREA (Ontario Real Estate Association) Member of CREA (Canadian Real Estate Association)
- Founding Director Durham Region Manufacturing Association Former Special Events Chairman United Way of Oshawa/Whitby/Newcastle
- Former member Durham Construction Association Former member Ontario Road Builders Association Former member Ontario Sewer & Watermain Association
- Former member Fundraising Committee Whitby General Hospital Former member Fundraising Committee University of Ontario Institute of Technology (UOIT)
- Former member Durham College Graphic Art's Advisory Committee Founding member of Whitby Junior Chamber of Commerce
- 11 years experience as a Registered Real Estate Sales Representative
- Over 30 years as a Marketing & Advertising Executive
- Residential and Commercial Builder, Developer, Innovator
- Over 30 years experience as a Residential and Commercial Landlord
- Consultant to Building Material Manufacturers and Residential, Commercial Industrial and Institutional Building Contractors
- Business Person of the Year Town of Whitby
- Top 25 Coldwell Banker producer in Ontario (2012)
- Recipient of the Prestigious Presidents Circle Award for Production (2011 & 2012)
- Only Coldwell Banker RMR rookie to ever reach Top 25 in first 90 days
- Only Coldwell Banker RMR rookie to simultaneously win rookie of the year & Coldwell Banker International Sterling Society production award
- Ontario Ministry of Housing Renews Award for Adaptive Reuse of existing Heritage structures
- Local Architectural Conservancy (LAAC) Award for Renovating and Conserving Historical aspects of heritage buildings in Durham Region
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.