William "Bill" Hahn
- Multi-Million dollar producer each year in real estate
- My business philosophy is helping customers, teamwork, innovation, integrity, and individual respect
- Since I have relocated my family seven times during my prior corporate career, I am extremely sensitive to the needs of people new to Jacksonville and desire to make all facets of their move a total success
- Resident of Jacksonville since 1992
- Married since 1972 with two sons attending college
- Avid sportsman including golf, tennis, fishing, beach volleyball, working out, and "Carolina Shag Dancing"
- All areas of Jacksonville, the beaches, and south into St. Johns County
- Licensed real estate professional since 2002 and awarded membership to Coldwell Banker's International Diamond Society for 2005 and 2006 achievements
- Member of the Northeast Florida Association of Realtors, The Florida Association of Realtors and the National Association of Realtors
- Coldwell Banker Corporate Relocation Specialist
- B.A. in Economics from Rutgers University
- 30 year corporate career with AT&T with extensive management, negotiation, quality, and project management experience
- Gated and Golf Club communities
- Planned Unit Developments and Community Development Districts
- Luxury Homes/Waterfront Properties
- Condominiums and Townhomes
- Retirement and Active Adult Communities
- First Time Home Buyers
- Concierge Services
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.