- Tracy was born and raised in Columbus and currently lives in Worthington with her two daughters. She is a graduate of Worthington High School, who left Columbus briefly for Arizona State University to accept a gymnastics scholarship and receive a B.S. degree in Food and Nutrition. Tracy spent 8 years working as a dietitian and 5 years at The Ohio State University Medical Center for Wellness and Prevention. The dedication and hardwork she put into my gymnastics career and work as a dietitian, she brings to you as your Realtor.
- Tracy loves helping people buy and sell homes and has built a successful business with some basic principles: honesty, market knowledge, and hard-work. She uses her experience to help her clients make good real estate decisions.
- Referrals are the heart of Tracy's business. She values each opportunity and will continue to work hard to keep your trust & confidence. She knows she is fortunate to be in a business where her clients become her friends and her friends become her clients.
- As your Realtor, Tracy will give you personal guidance through the entire Homebuying and/or Homeselling process. For buyers this includes finding the home that meets your needs and wants. For sellers this means presenting you with a comprehensive marketing plan, making suggestions for increasing your home's value, and working step by step through the entire process.
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Quality Choice Award 2002-2012
- Columbus Board of Realtors 5 Million Dollar Club
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.