- Tom Hildebrand
1515 University Drive Charleston, IL 61920
- I bring years of experience in handling the needs and concerns of Buyers & Sellers.
- Recipient of Coldwell Banker,s President Circle Award
Consistent Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- Relocation Specialist, Helping you adjust as you make your move in or out of our community.
- Skilled in negotiation.
- Graduate Of The Realtor Institute, [ GRI ]
- Certified Residential Specialist, [ CRS ]
CNAS - Cartus Network Affinity Specialist
- Multi-Million Dollar Agent for 19 Years
- Two time Board President
- Licensed Illinois Real Estate Broker
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- Farm & Ranch
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Marketing properties in diverse ways for Seller's
- Maintaining contact with Buyer Clients
- Relocation And Transfer
- Coles County Properties
- Residential & Investment Properties
- Commercial Promotion
- Full Time Local REALTOR serving the Counties of Coles, Cumberland,Douglas,Moultrie, Shelby and Effingham.
- Licensed since 1995, Skilled in helping Buyers and Sellers.
- Attendee of Spring Conference and Seminars to keep aware of new laws etc. for my Clients
- Past REALTOR Associate of the Year
- Twice, REALTOR Board President [ 1999 and 2005 ]
- 2007 REALTOR of the Year for this Board
- My years of experience are a very good tool for you to take advantage of whether you're a Buyer or Seller. Feel free to call and ask a question anytime. 217-273-2610 or Text Me
- 1999 and 2005 Realtor Board President
- President Club
- 1998-1999 Realtor Associate Of The Year
- Chareston Chamber Of Commerce Diplomat Of The Year
- 2007 REALTOR of the Year