- Before I became a Realtor, I was a public servant. I worked in the field of planning, zoning, flood plain, and code enforcement for nearly 20 years as a planning director, city planner, zoning/flood plain administrator, and code enforcement officer.
- I am a Certified Negotiation Specialist
- 2008 Rookie of the Year
- I always give more than 100%, and have never had an unsatisfied client
- I have many repeat clients, & professional references readily available
- I left public service because I felt the need to really "Serve" the public.
- I am a Certified Negotiation Specialist.
- First Time Buyers
- My expertise incorporates local, county, and state land-use, planning, zoning, interior and exterior property maintenance, and some building code regulations that impact all property owners and potential buyers.
- During my professional career as a Realtor, I have received many inquiries that I am certain no other agent can answer right of the "Top of their head" and frequently am consulted by other agentsfor advice or answers to urgent questions, not only from my company, but other agencies as well.
- Rookie of the year in 2008!
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.