- ABOUT TINA: Tina was born and raised in Pine Bluff, AR. Tina graduated from Pine Bluff High School in 1984. Tina and her family moved to Fayetteville in 2005. She has 3 children; Haley 24, Garrett 22 and Grayson 18. Tina and her husband, Rodney, have been married for 25 years. We have two dogs and a cat. My family and I love living in NWA! Tina joined Coldwell Banker in 2009. While living in Pine Bluff she worked as a Registered Nurse. Tina believes it takes compassion to work as a nurse and as a Realtor.
- COMMUNITY: CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocate) and Volunteer at CASA of Northwest AR Volunteer and a Member of the Fundraising Committee for the Benton County Sunshine School Member of Fayetteville Country Club
- MEMBERSHIPS: * Member of the Metro Area Board of Realtors * Member of the Arkansas Realtors Association * Member of the National Association of Realtors
- INTERESTS: Tina enjoys spending time with family and friends, traveling, watching the Razorbacks, cooking and working in the yard. Tina also has a love for animals and has nurtured and raised abandoned animals.
- TESTAMONIALS: We met Tina on a journey to help find our daughter a home in the Fayetteville area. We loved her so much that when we decided to move to Washington County to be near our daughter we wouldn’t even consider anyone else. Tina is the best real estate agent that I have ever dealt with. She is hard working, communicative, and went above and beyond all my expectations. During our home search adventures we encountered snow and ice, pouring down rain, and waded through fields and pastures. Tina was always willing to show us any property that we were interested in regardless of the weather conditions and often on weekends and holidays when it would have been difficult to reach other agents. We highly recommend Tina to anyone that is buying or selling a property. In our opinion she is the best. --- Sherrie and Earl Calder
- Tina was awesome to work with. She listened carefully to what we wanted in a new home and lined up several potential properties to look at. After we had spent the first couple of days looking at houses with her, she refined her search, adding some and taking away others until she zeroed in on the perfect house for us. And she is fun! She is genuinely interested and knowledgable about the homes in the area and made the process enjoyable and not nearly as stressful as we had feared. She explained the process of buying a home in Northwest Arkansas carefully and used her contacts to get us the best deal and the home that is perfect for us. We could not give her a higher recommendation. David and Jodie
- Thank you for everything you did. Far and away my best experience with a real estate agent. Maybe because I wasn't there to stress over it every day, but certainly you have been much more helpful, co-operative and especially competent than my previous agents, either for buying or selling. Mike Fellinger Tina is Great! I told her what I was looking for in detail, and my plans that I wanted something that needed a little updating, but nothing to overwhelming since I work 6 days a week, and that I plan to sell this house to roll into another house in the future. Not only did she find exactly the type of house I wanted, it was also in the exact area I wanted, in the price range I was looking for. But here is the best part, it has an in ground pool and a sunroom/spa. Tina has been great, and found exactly what I wanted at a better deal then I dreamed of. Thanks Tina I will be looking forward to doing all my real estate business with you in the future. Philip
- Tina went above and beyond to help me find my first home! We spent hours and days over four months house viewing, and whether it was snowing, raining, or sunshine, she always made it a delightful adventure! She was only a phone call, email, or text away if I had questions during the closing process. Tina even came to my new house the day I closed to bring me cleaning supplies and give me advice on where to start! I would recommend her to any of my closest friends and family because I know they would be working with a knowledgeable, hard working, and fun agent. --Casey Calder
- Tammy and I started looking for a house to buy about two years ago. We wanted to be in the country with a few acres but not to far from town. The house did not have to be fancy, could even be a fixer upper. There was a house by West Fork that was close to what we wanted and on a Sunday afternoon Tina Coats had an open house there that day. We showed up to the open house and met Tina for the first time. She was friendly to us and after some conversation we had a few things in common. We explained to Tina what we were looking for in a house, but we also told her that we did not have a letter from the bank to guarantee a loan. Tina asked us if we wanted her to start searching for houses and it didn`t bother her that we had no loan approval. She started hunting houses down for us to look at that week. Tammy and I both work during the week and some Saturdays so time to look at houses were hard to find. Tina would find houses during the week and on the weekends we would all load u
- Tina is fabulous and I would (and have) recommend her to anyone! Tina is friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and prompt. You know if she is working for you, she is working hard for you. Might I add as well that she is patient and understanding. While we worked out our likes and dislikes and took our time looking, she was right there with us always willing to help and make sure that we found our dream home! We love her!! Leslie Johnson Tina helped us find the perfect spot for our restaurant. She listened to our needs and directed us to the area of town that she believed would be a good fit for the concept we were developing. She only showed us a few places and didn't waste our time in areas that weren't suitable. She also did all of the negotiations with the landlord and was able to help us get very favorable lease terms. Plus she is fun and a joy to be around. Marcia & Angelo
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- NW Arkansas Real Estate
- Washington County (Fayetteville, Springdale,Farmington,Elkins,Prairie Grove,West Fork,Goshen,Greenland)
- Benton County (Rogers, Bentonville,Lowell,Pea Ridge,Bella Vista,Centerton,Cave Springs)
- ARA 2011 Award of Excellence - Bronze Level
- Outstanding Performance Award for February 2012
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.