- Tiffany Yu
323 Washington St Hoboken, United States
- Life and real estate should be conducted in an optimistic and enthusiastic manner, full of positive energy, dedication, integrity, and passion.
- To be successful, one should strive to keep the balance in life personally and professionally.
- B.S. in Finance & Economics at Virginia Tech, 1995.
- NJ & NY Licensed Real Estate Salesperson.
- Completed intensive CBU training program
- Completed/certified Floyd Wickman Sweathogs program
- I have 7 years experience as a Wall Street business professional, with strong financial, analytical, and quantitative skills.
- In real estate, I intend to incorporate my experience and knowledge into marketing and selling condos, co-ops, and multi-family dwellings, and aiding first-time buyers with financing and closing.
- Coldwell Banker Multi-Million dollar Club,
- NJAR Circle of Excellence Bronze Level, 2004