Thomas "Tom" Feltes
- Native of Dubuqe and a military veteran having served The United States of America for six years.
- Graduated Cum Laude from Loras College in Dubuque,IA with a Major in Business Administration and a Minor in Accounting.
- Past American Legion Commander, Past President of three different Rotary Clubs, and is currently a Paul Harris Fellow , a member of The American Legion, Knights of Columbus, Loras Club of Dubuque, Matthias Fritz Chapel Board, and National Arbor Day Foundation
- Member of The united States Bowling Congress, Member of The "700" Bowling Club of America, and a Member of The Dubuque,IA Chapter No. 5 "700" Bowling Club.
- Volunteer work includes being field announcer, official scorer, scoreboard operator, "Star Spangled Banner " and "Take Me Out To The Ball Game" for The Wahlert Golden Eagle Softball Team.
- Lector, Eucharistic Minister, Sacristan, Cantor, Choir Member, and Festival Chairperson at Resurrection Catholic Church in Dubuque, and a Member of The Archdiocesan Cathedral Chorale. Tom is also a Lector and Eucharistic Minister at Nativity Catholic Church in Dubuque, IA on Saturday mornings, and calls bingo at The Knights of Columbus Hall on Thursday nights.
- Tom and his wife, Mary, have raised four chrildren; Todd, Amy, Sarah, and Jane. All have graduated from Loras College in Dubuque,IA.
- Tom is involved in real estate and insurance primarily to serve others.
- Tom truly OPENS DOORS AND CLOSES DEALS FOR YOU.
- Tom and his wife, Mary were inducted into The Wahlert Catholic High Athletic Department Hall of Fame Class of 2013 on Mar.23,2013 at The Grand River Center in Dubuque, IA.
- Buyers Specialist.
- Sellers Specialist.
- Certified Negotiation Specialist.
- Licensed in Iowa and Illinois
- Member of the Dubuque Board of Realtors and the Dubuque Multiple Listing Service
- Business man since 1967
- Member of The National Association of Realtors and Iowa Association of Realtors.
- New Homes
- First Time Buyers
- Residential buyers and sellers.
- Multi-Family buyers and sellers.
- Commercial buyers and sellers.
- Industrial buyers and sellers.
- Certified Negotiation Specialist
- " Tom did a good job dealing with the seller and the listing office and guiding us through the entire process." -Buyer Client, January 2005
- "Tom, you took care of all the paperwork & always kept us informed of what was happening. You did this all in a very professional manner. We didn't expect to sell the building that fast or get as much as we got for it. Thanks again!" -Seller Client, January 2005
- "I have worked with several Realtors over the years. Many of them provided good service, Tom provided outstanding service." -Buyer Client, October 2002
- "Since we were from out of state, you made phone calls regarding utilities and answered questions about real estate taxes. You supplied names for inspections and attorneys, which were very professional." -Buyer Client, February 2002
- "We enjoyed working with Tom. He was very patient with us. He showed us many properties. He was very helpful in the financing area and taught us many things about home owning. We have no hesitation in recommending him to others." -Buyer Clien, January 2002
- "Everything you did was very proficient and very professional." -Selling Client, July 2000
- "All steps in selling and re-selling my house [were] professional. I recommend Tom to anyone I know, who needs to buy/sell a house." -Buyer & Seller Client, July 2007
- "I appreciated that you always kept me informed as I was in another state, and you always kept me informed, in all ways, concerning my home. You exceeded all of my expectations and more."-Seller Client, February 2011
- " Very personable and knowledgeable. Always gets back to you right away if you have to leave a message."- Buyer Client March 2011
- Million Dollar Sales Award Year 2006.
- Million Dollar Sales Award Year 2005.
- Million Dollar Sales Award Year 2004.
- Past Salesperson of the Month four times.
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.