- I Grew Up in Greene County & currently a Greene County Resident. I watched first hand as Lake Oconee became a major recreational resort in Greene County
- 1982 Graduate Greene Co. High School Attended West Ga College 1982-1984 Go Wolves! University of Georgia 1984 - 1987 Go Dawgs!
- I am a Full-Time Realtor.
- I have served as Vice-Pres. Lake Oconee Board of Realtors 1998-99
- Since 1994, I have been selling real estate in the tri-county area plus Oconee & Taliaferro County.
- I served on the Greene Chamber of Commerce Board from 2000 to 2010
- After taking several classes for Greene County, I was appointed to serve Greene Co. Board Equalization 1997-2004.
- In a given year, I have marketed over 40 listings.
- I currently serve on the Zoning Board for the city of Greensboro.
- Member of Professional Standards Committee
- Historical Homes
- Lake/Resort Homes
- first-time buyers
- Attended West GA College & University of Georgia
- Lake Oconee Area Board of Realtors Member
- Realtor Since 1994
- National Association of Realtors Member
- Member of Lake Country Paragon and GA MLS
- New Homes
- Farm & Ranch
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Greene County
- Lake Oconee
- Union Point/ Woodville/Siloam
- Primary Homes, Farms, Estates, Historical Homes
- Secondary Home
- First Time Buyer
- Certified eMarketing Specialist
- Certified New Home Specialist
- Realtor Service Award 1998
- Coldwell Banker Int. Diamond Society - 1998-1999-2005
- Leadership Greene Graduate 1998-99
- Million $$ Club 1996-97-98-99-2000-07
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.