- I have lived in the Eugene area most of my life. Met my Husband of 27 years at Willamette High school, where our youngest son attends. Our First son was born and married in Eugene .He and his wife are saving to buy thier first home here.
- My Husband was in the Navy so I have lived in a few other States and have been through the relocation process a few times and have helped others relocate to the Eugene area.
- My listings have multiple photos and detailed property discriptions. This helps to satisfy online home buyers. -These are two of the most sought after features by online home shoppers.
- I contuniue to take classes keeping me on top of the market and learning new and better ways to service my Clients.
- Active member of the Local,State and National Realtor Association.
- I love sewing,crochet,painting,beading,all types of arts and crafts. I have designed and re-modled two kitchens its fun and easy,I put the cabnets together myself and put in the counters,re-laid hard wood floors and lament wood floors, this helps with giving my clients a vision of what could be done in with a fixer.
- Full time, Full Service with a focus on Responsible Representation and Constant Communication.
- Buyer Broker
- Listing Broker
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- Farm & Ranch
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in Oregon.
- Great listener
- Costomer Service Awards
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.