Sylvia "Diane" Lane
- Certified Home Marketing Specialist
- Certified Negotiating Specialist
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- First Time Home Buyer
- Various Buyer Assistance Programs
- Investment Properties Market
- Will Act as Buyer's or Seller's Agent
- Lifetime Levelland Resident
- Positive Attitude and Dedication
- First year with Coldwell Banker, Diane had over 2.25 million in production earning the Diamond Society. Diane has continued to be a muti million producer and has earned rcognition as the Sterling Society for 2006,2007 & 2008.
- Diane's friendly nature allows her to work well with other agents in all situations.
- Outside activities include member of Second Baptist Church, member of Levelland Board of Realtors and member of Levelland Booster Club.
- Diane's husband, Jack, is employed at Farmers Coop Elevator in Levelland and they have 4 children; Chase & Alex Lane, Kyle & Kody Caviness. One daughter-in-law, Kendra Lane who married Chase in August of 2005. One adorable labrador retriever named "Beau" and two noteworthy "Granddogs", Hunter & Drake who are both English Shorthaired Pointers!!
- "I would love to help you with any real estate need."
- Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society-2005
- Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society-2006
- Coldwell Banker International Sterling Society-2007
- Coldwell Banker International Sterling Society-2008
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.