- Full Time Realtor - Contact Phone : (904) 631-5093 Born in St. Augustine , FL. As a native of Jacksonville , FL, I have seen many changes in the Greater Jacksonville area. I love our city and think it has much to offer those that come just for a visit or decide to make Jacksonville their home. I believe in being a professional every step of the way and working with a Full Service real estate company provides each customer with as smooth of a transaction as possible.
- Married for over 25 yrs with 2 sons and a daughter. Grew up on the Southside of Jacksonville and have made Mandarin and the Julington Creek area my home for over 25 yrs.
- Experienced, hardworking Real Estate professional. Customer service is my focus and customer satisfaction is my priority.
- Keeping my customer educated through the home buying or selling process by being honest, proactive and providing consistent communication.
- Previous background in customer service, working in the insurance industry for over 10 yrs and worked as an HR Coordinator and Office manager supporting over 30 managers and 200 employees nationwide.
- Volunteers time with Volunteers in Medicine, a community based program which helps the working uninsured with receiving medical treatment. A supporter of Relay for Life, American Heart Association and American Diabetes Association.
- Hobbies include cooking, walking, arts and crafts, yoga, sewing and enjoying our beautiful beaches.
- Full Time Office Support Staff to help ensure the real estate transaction is as smooth as possible.
- Full Service Company providing Multi-media Marketing on all listings
- Specializing in the sale of new homes and resale homes in St. Johns County, Duval and Clay Counties
- Providing hands on personal service throughout the homebuying/selling experience.
- Full Time Licensed Florida Realtor
- Member of National Association of Realtors and Member of NE Florida Association of Realtors
- Graduate of Florida Real Estate Institute
- A Member of Multiple Listing Service
- A.S. Degree from Florida Community College of Jacksonville
- Military Markets
- New Homes
- First Time Buyers
- Loss Mitigation (short sales and Foreclosures)
- New Construction
- First Time Homebuyers
- Relocation Specialist for Buyers and Sellers
- Assist Military Families with relocating
- New Home Construction
- Listing and Selling of Residential properties
- Buyers Agent and Sellers Agent
- First time Home Buyers Agent
- Relocation Specialist, Military Relocations
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.