- Consistently recognized for outstanding client service & sales on the Westside of Los Angeles and in the San Fernando Valley for over 20 yrs, Steve brought his background as a CPA in NY and as a financial management executive in the entertainment industry to the profession he loves.
- Known for his legal, financial & technical knowledge of all aspects involved in the listing, sale and/or purchase of residential & income properties, his personal dedication to his clients' complete satisfaction and their understanding of all aspects of the transaction has been attested to year after year. To Steve, each client and property is unique and thus deserving the development of a well thought out pricing and marketing plan.
- A member of the Beverly Hills Board of Realtors, the National Association of Realtors and the California Association of realtors, Steve is also Coldwell Banker Previews Specialist and has been honored as a member of the International President's Club, Interternational President's Circle and International Diamond Society. Steve was recently asked to mentor new agents in his office; testimony to both his professional and people skills.
- Whether you are a first time buyer, a seller of a long time family home,or a developer lokking for investment opportunities, contact Steve Salmonsohn. His attention to client services is reflected in the long term friendships he has maintained with the majority of his clientele and their loyalty and commitment to repeat business and referrals. "Buyers and Sellers need to have their needs put to the forefront by their Realtor(c)."
- Previews Property Specialist
- Condominium Project Specialist
- Beverly Hills Board of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.