- Started buying and selling real estate as a personal investment in 1993.
- Hired by Coldwell Banker Milestone Real Estate agents in 1995 to be their assistant.
- Sales Associate since 1996.
- Resident of Andover, NH since 1988
- Has lived on an active, producing 50+/- acre farm since 1998.
- Personally engaged in trying to live sustainably: heats with wood, raises much of her own food, etc.
- Politically left of center
- Dedicated local volunteer, most recently active in land preservation efforts.
- John F. writes, “We are really appreciative of all that you have done to help our family. We have been around real estate for a while now and you are light years ahead of your peers. It’s more than professionalism. . . it’s your caring and presence that make you unique. We are forever appreciative!”
- “We had some unusual negotiations that took place with the purchase of our new home. Stacey Viandier and the staff in your office handled each step with professionalism and grace which resulted in a smooth closing! Thank you for all of your time and efforts.”
- Frequent attendance at educational seminars and conferences
- Originally certified as an Accredited Buyer Representative (but not a dues-paying, card-carrying member)
- E-Pro Specialist
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- Farm & Ranch
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Competent in all areas of residential brokerage but loves to help buyers & sellers of antique farmhouses and land.
- Strong track record of marketing and selling her listings.
- Tells-it-like it is (and not necessarily what-you-want-to-hear) approach to listing properties.
- Patient teacher to the first-time home buyer.
- References upon request.
- Coldwell Banker International President's Award 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003.
- Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society 1997, 1998, 2004.
- Coldwell Banker International Sterling Society 2006.
- Sunapee Region Board of Realtors "Realtor of the Year" 2004.
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.