- Shirley Meuser is a realtor interested in growing the Southeast Metro Area - with a vision to make it a great place to live and work - and with great quality and Pride of Life and Community - and recognized as a PRO-BUSINESS AREA!
- Having lived in the area and having been, and being, a part of the business world, serving Central Ohio, working with its city leaders for economic development planning, Shirley feels that she can be a great asset in working with you, and listening to your concerns and needs to get the correct information and make the correct decisions, whether it be residential, commercial, investment or land sales.
- Email Shirley Meuser now to learn what opportunities this area has to offer, and let her be your GO-TO PERSON! THE NAME YOU KNOW, THE NAME YOU TRUST.
- PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND Graduate of Capital University-BA Business Administration-Marketing Major * Inducted into Capital University Athletic Hall of Fame 1995 * President-Meuser's Winchester Farm Inc-1980-1996 (Wholesale-Retail Business) * Ohio Association of Realtors-Award of Achievement * Circle of Excellence * Customer Satisfaction Award * Million Dollar Producer * Certified Home Specialist * Columbus Board of Realtors * National Association of Realtors * Ohio Association of Realtors * Capital University Varsity C * Destination CW * Canal Winchester Chamber Commerce
- Visit Shirley's website at http://shirleymeuser.com/
- Luxury Properties
- Farm & Ranch
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.