Broker Sales Associate
- I have lived in Maryville for 35 years and I have been in Real Estate since 1984
- I have knowledge of Maryville, Alcoa, Blount County, and the Knoxville Area
- I will personally take you through each step of Buying or Selling your home or land
- Residential, New Homes, Existing Homes, Relocation, Retirement, Farms and Land
- Licensed as a Affiliate Broker in 1984: Licensed as a Broker in 1987, Earned Graduate of Realtor Institute (GRI) designation in 1988.
- Earned Certified Residential Specialist CRS designation in 1990
- I am a member of the Tennessee Association of Realtors, Knoxville Area Association of Realtors, The Knoxville Area Multiple LIsting Service, and the National Association of Realtors.
- I have served on the Board of the Blount County Association of Realtors and on several Committees
- Military Markets
- New Homes
- Farm & Ranch
- First Time Buyers
- I specialize in residential sales in Blount County, Maryville, Alcoa, Lousiville, Friendsville, Walland, Townsend, and the Knxoville Area
- I have received the Blount County Association of Realtors Award of Merit for being a multi-million Dollar Producer & the Knoxville Association of Realtors Award of Excellence for being a multi-million Dollar Producer
- I have consecutively received the Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society Award
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.