Sherry’s Video Profile
Sherry Pennington - Virginia Real Estate Agent
A Hard Working Realtor® specializing in helping buyers and sellers in Portsmouth, Chesapeake, Suffolk and Isle of Wight!
- I have lived in Hampton Roads since 1978 and have held a Virginia real estate license since 1985.
- All buyers and sellers have special needs and each situation is unique. I will work diligently to help you attain your real estate goal.
- I always make sure that I keep in close touch with my buyers and sellers. Communucation is vital. It can ease the mind and make things go much smoother.
- I specialize in working with first time and out of town buyers, expanding families, downsizing and move-up buyers.
- Sellers are a special part of my business. Marketing properties so that they sell as quickly as possible with the least amount of trouble for the best price possible is what a seller really needs.
- I am a licensed Broker and work as an Associate Broker.
- Luxury Properties
- Military Markets
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- If you are interested in bank owned or forclosed properties a renovation loan to make repairs or remodel may be helpful to you. I can help you with that process.
- Coldwell Banker Professional, Realtors, Portsmouth, VA - 2011 Listing Agent of the Year.
- Coldwell Banker Professional, Realtors, Portsmouth, VA - 2011 Selling Agent of the Year.
- Coldwell Banker Professional, Realtors, Portsmouth, VA - 2012 Listing Agent of the Year.
- Coldwell Banker Professional, Realtors, Portsmouth, VA - 2012 Selling Agent of the Year.
- Coldwell Banker Professional, Realtors, Portsmouth, VA - 2013 Listing Agent of the Year.
- Coldwell Banker Professional, Realtors, Portsmouth, VA - 2013 Selling Agent of the Year
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.