Sheri’s Video Profile
Congratulations to Sheri Brummett, Winner of the Formula 1 Tickets!
Visit www.CBUnited.com/SheriBrummett for more information about me, Austin and my listings.
- Sheri is experienced in giving expert advice to help with your move and relocation.
- Sheri's knowledge of Austin gives you community information on tax rates, schools, restaurants, area attractions, and places of worship.
- Sheri can give you mortgage and financial information to assist you.
- Sheri can give you tips for selling your home and preparing your home.
- Sheri's expertise can help shorten the listing time and help you in a quick sale and close.
- Sheri's specialties in Austin and its surrounding areas and is knowledgeable about various subdivisions.
- Sheri has experience with foreclosures, investments, and 1031 tax deferred exchanges.
- Sheri is committed to high standards of service and professionalism.
- Ask Sheri for neighborhood statistics on actives, pendings and solds in your area.
- Sheri provides free market analysis for both sellers and buyers.
- Sheri and her team will assist you in learning about geographical market advantages.
- Sheri's knowledge of technology in the MLS and local market can update your search daily.
- Sheri is pleased to offer professional standards as your REALTOR and a high code of ethics.
- Graduate, University of Texas Austin
- Member: National Association of REALTORS
- Member: Texas Association of REALTORS
- Member: Austin Board of REALTORS
- Member: Women's Council of REALTORS
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Sheri has the experience to help you find a home, condo, townhome, land or vacation/golf property.
- Sheri can locate special properties for you including investment properties and 1031 tax exchanges.
- Sheri is a skilled negotiator and can offer you the best buyer's representation.
- Sheri strives to provide the best service for listing and marketing your home.
- CNS, CRS, ePRO, GRI
- CRS: Certified Residential Specialist
- WCR 2003 REALTOR of the Year
- WCR REALTOR of the Year 2003
- Graduate, REALTOR Institute (GRI)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.