Sheldon "Kip" White
Sheldon’s Video Profile
Cbbain Real Estate Agent Kip White
http://www.coldwellbanker.com/servlet/AgentListing?action=detail&ComColdwellbankerDataAgent_id=331274 I love what I do; helping Buyers and Sellers through this challenging but rewarding process. It's about connecting with your agent, your advocate.
- I have been involved in the Seattle real estate market since 1987, starting in Property Management in 1987 while earning a BFA degree from Cornish College of the Arts. I remained in Property Management until early 2006 when I made a career "adjustment" and decided to use my license to sell real estate. The lessons from Property Mangement have prepared me for all aspects of real estate from pricing to marketing. I have excellent interpersonal communication skills and a high attention to detail My life philosophy is to laugh often, smile a lot, give back more than I get and build long-lasting friendships. I look forward to helping you, your family and friends with any real estate needs you might have.
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR)
- Member of the Washington Association of REALTORS® (WAR)
- Member of the Seattle-King County Association of REALTORS® (SKCAR)
- Member of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS)
- BFA in Interior Design and Interior Architecture and Minor in Spanish
- "Best in Client Satisfaction" in Seattle Magazine EVERY year since 2007.
- Coldwell Banker International Presidents Circle award winner
- Coldwell Banker Sterling Society award winner.
- "Rookie of the Year" in 2007.
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.