Sharry’s Video Profile
Cbseal Real Estate Agent Sharry McNeel
http://www.coldwellbanker.com/servlet/AgentListing?action=detail&ComColdwellbankerDataAgent_id=43583 # 1 Realtor in SW Washington for Coldwell Banker, 2001 & 2002, 2006 In 2003 Sharry became a member of Coldwell International Presidents Premier Group.
- #1 Agent 2001, 2002 & 2006 in SW Washington for Coldwell Banker BSSP
- In the top 1% of realtors for Coldwell Nationwide.
- Inducted into the "Presidents Premier Club" in 2003
- Specializes in all areas of Clark County (Vancouver, Batttle Ground, Camas, La Center, Washougal, etc.)
- Provides full service from initial contact to closing.
- Teaches Marketing Strategies classes for new Coldwell Banker Agents
- Provedes a personalized marketing program for each client.
- Purchasing and selling homes in Clark County.
- Entry Level Home Ownership Specialist
- Exclusive Homes
- Waterfront Property
- Investment Properties
- Horse Properties
- Graduated UCLA with degree in finance.
- ABR - Accredited Buyers Representative
- Member State of Washinton Board of Realtors.
- Licesnsed Real Estate Instructor State of Washington
- Equal Housing Opportunity Affiliate.
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- First Time Buyers
- In top 1% of Coldwell Agents Nationwide
- #1 Agent for Coldwell Banker BSSP for 2001, 2002 & 2006 in SW Washington
- One of Clark Counties most Successful Advertisers
- Home and Property Marketing Specialist
- #1 Agent in 2001, 2002 & 2006 for Coldwell Banker BSSP in SW Washington
- Coldwell Banker Presidents Elite Award Winner 2003
- Top 1% of Realtors Nationwide
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.