Sharon S. Szatalowicz
About Sharon S.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker since 1982
- Member in good standing National Association of Realtors.
- Member in good standing Wisconsin Board of Realtors.
- Active member of the Greater Milwaukee Board of Realtors. Served on arbitration and education committees.
- Active member of the Women's Council of Realtors. Former Vice President of Membership.
- Born in Wisconsin, I have lived in the Milwuakee area for the past 26 years and have successfully transacted real estate business throughout the City of Milwaukee and its many suburbs.
- As a customer/client of mine, you will receive an unprecendented level of service.
- B.A. University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire
- GRI, Graduate, REALTOR Institute
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR)
- Certified Negotiation Specialist
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- Farm & Ranch
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- I specialize in the following communities: Bayside, Bayview, Brown Deer, Fox Point, Frankiln, Glendale, Greendale, Greenfield, Mequon, Milwaukee, Oak Creek, River Hills, Shorewood, Thiensville, Wauwatosa, West Allis, and Whitefish Bay.
- I have been a team member on some of the best condo projects offered in the City of Milwaukee, including 1522 on the Lake and the Beerline. I am currently a team member on the Lofts on Broadway and the Astor.
- Geographically, my range typically takes me through Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Washington, and Waukesha counties. However, I will venture into Walworth, Sheboygan, or where ever my license to sell applies.
- Certificate of Excellence 2005
- Certificate of Achievement 2005
- Graduate With Honors ERA Top Gun Academy
Sharon S.’s ListingsShowing:
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.