- Arkansas Reator's Association award of excellence - top achievement diamond level.
- Married to Charles York. I am a proud mother of 2 daughters and grandmother of 2 wonderful boys, Sam and Jack. Resident of Crittenden County since 1967.
- Top ten in buyer controlled sales for state of Arkansas since 1998.
- International President`s Elite for 2005
- Top Producer in Crittenden County 1986-Present
- I am a full-time, hard-working Professional Real Estate Agent and always keep my client`s best interest at heart.
- Selling homes in Crittenden county to include Marion, AR - West Memphis, AR - Crawfordsville, AR - Earle, AR - Hughes, AR since 1986.
- Specializing in used homes, resale, new construction, 1st time home buyers, moving up sales. relocation.
- Treating customers like I would want to be treated.
- Member of the Crittenden County Board of Realtors
- Member of Arkansas Realtors Association
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- New Homes
- Concierge Services
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Sharon offers a fresh and enthusiastic attitude, and loves to help people whenever she can. Her strong background in the real estate world has been a great asset to effectively manage all teh important details to make the home-selling experience as stress-free as possible. For buyers, she listens carefully to their needs and desires, and scours the market to find the right property. She then patiently walks them through the purchasing process, working closely with her clients to ensure a smooth and successful transaction.
- West Memphis Board of Realtors' President and Arkansas Realtor of the Year in 2000.
- Life Time Multi-Million Producer
- Member of Coldwell Bankers President Circle
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.