- As a respected member of the business community and a real estate professional since 2005 Shari specializes in the marketing and sale of residential, commercial, investment, relocation, and business opportunities.
- Resident of Cheyenne, Wyoming since 2001.
- Proud sponsor of the Cheyenne Boys and Girls Club of America.
- Proud volunteer and sponsor of Cheyenne Meals On Wheels.
- Proud board member and sponsor of Julie's Career Closet.
- Activities and interests include, keeping fit, women's softball, women's volleyball, cooking, gardening and shopping.
- Education background includes a BS from California State University, Fullerton.
- Family first, Shari has two daughters and a life partner who are just as committed to her as she is to them.
- First Time Homebuyers
- Buyer Representative
- Seller Representative
- Farm and Ranch
- Luxury Properties and Lifestyles
- Short Sale Specialist
- Currently studying for CRS - Certified Residential Specialist
- Member - Cheyenne Chamber of Commerce
- Member - Wyoming Association of Realtors and Cheyenne Board of Realtors and National Association of Realtors
- Luxury Properties
- Military Markets
- New Homes
- Farm & Ranch
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Lee and Mary said, "Shari, you really set a high standard and we expected the service you provided when we went searching for our home outside of Cheyenne. A great 'thank you' for being good at your job!
- Excellent Client Satisfaction Rate.
- Educated, energetic, experienced, confidential.
- Contract, selling and buying negotiation.
- Most business is referral business.
- Residential Agent of the Month.
- Commercial Agent of the\ Month.
- Listing Agent of the Month.
- Selling Agent of the Month.
- International Diamond Society Coldwell Banker
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.