- I am a full-time agent with Coldwell Banker- Waterman Realty and have lived and worked on the Eastern Shore for 38 years. I grew up on the Wye River and have spent most of my professional life engaged in real estate oriented pursuits- buying and selling real estate as an investor, land development, and designing and constructing custom homes in Queen Anne, Talbot, Kent, Caroline, Dorchester and Anne Arundel Counties. I have been a licensed agent for 14 of those years and my focus is now full time real estate sales. I think my past experience and a true DO IT NOW philosophy serves my clients and customers well.
- Luxury Properties
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Residential and light commercial real estate, land development, home design and construction.
- I have more than 25 years of experience as a designer and builder of custom homes, light commercial projects and home improvements.
- I have extensive experience as a land developer of residential lots.
- I am a licensed Maryland Home Improvement Contractor.
- I have held a Maryland Real Estate License for a total of fourteen years. I have listed numerous personal properties with Coldwell Banker Waterman Realty and have always found their agents to be hard-working, professional REALTORS so when it came time to affiliate again with a brokerage full-time, the decision came quite easily.
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.