- Sandy and Richard both attended the University of Maryland, where they studied in Business and Management which helped shape successful careers in Banking, Service and Real Estate for over 35 years. Those attributes have proven to be extremely valuable to their clients needs helping by explaining financial and market information which makes the decision process less tedious for their clients.
- the SHULTS team" believes that each client is unique and therefore so is each transaction. We feel that each real estate transaction is an important financial and emotional experience for every buyer and seller. We think it is important to treat each client with respect and to maintain a calm, insightful approach throughout the process. We work tirelessly so that they are satisfied with the results before, during and after the close of escrow. We want our clients to look back on the transaction and smile because it is on that basis that they recommend to us their family and friends.
- "the SHULTS team" experienced realtors® since 1985 have experience in residential real estate and have been with Coldwell Banker since 2002. They have worked in banking and finance, customer service and other people related fields. They have developed an approach which endears their clients...by taking the worry out of the process of selling and/or buying a home..."we are an extension of the client so that they can continue with their lives and other needs"
- California Association of Realtors, Santa Clara County Association of Realtors and National Association of Realtors
- Sandy and Richard have worked and traveled the world, but have their roots in California. They have been married for 27 years; have three children - Tamitha is a successful Title Representative -Tonya an interior designer and appraiser - and, Trevor a successful Mortgage Broker. It looks like real estate is in their blood!
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.