- I have been selling homes in Winnipeg since 1986 and have achieved a number of professional designations including “President’s Circle” and WinnipegREALTORS® Association awards.
- I am dedicated to providing “ultimate service” to my clients and offer a strong work ethic and commitment to my clients during the selling/buying process and afterwards. 75% of my business comes directly from past clients, friends, family and agents across Canada, the States and Europe.
- I am an active member of: the Canadian Real Estate Association, the Manitoba Real Estate Association, the Winnipeg REALTORS® Association and the Winnipeg Chamber of Commerce.
- I work all over the city and in some of our smaller towns with a diverse base of clients: upscale, first time, revenue, renovation homes and of course condominiums.
- One of the greatest pleasures I get from by business is the happiness I see in my clients faces when they find that special home! As we were taught when we were little “TREAT OTHERS AS YOU WOULD HAVE THEM TREAT YOU” with honesty and compassion.
- Licensed Realtor with the Winnipeg Real Estate Board since 1986
- Member of the Winnipeg Real Estate Association (WRA) & Manitoba Real Estate Association (MREA)
- Member of the Canadian Real Estate Association - CREA
- Member of the Winnipeg Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the Manitoba Women's Business Owner's Association
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- "Working with Sandy in the purchase of our dream home, as well as the sale of two homes, was an absolute pleasure. Our baby was 6 months old at the time so we lived in two hour windows working around his nap schedule. Sandy always went out of her way to accommodate us, meeting at any time of the day or night that suited us. Not only was she professional and knowledgeable about the housing market, she also became a friend whom we will keep in touch with for years to come. We would recommend Sandy to our closest friends and family in a heartbeat." Scott, Jen & Baby Mason Lancaster
- "In this high paced market, having a professional real estate agent was not only an asset but a necessity. Sandy made the process of purchasing our first home easy and enjoyable. She provided us with the necessary knowledge to make an informed decision and was able to find us a home that incorporated our needs functionally with a style that was well suited to our taste." ~ Alison & Sean Lewis
- "I have had the pleasure of working with Sandy Loptson since 2005. Sandy has assisted with the purchase of several personal homes and revenue properties. Her attention to detail, knowledge of the market and ability to help me find houses that can become homes, is unsurpassed. A positive attitude and optimistic outlook are character traits that make Sandy one of the best agents I have ever worked with. Her unfailing calm demeanor and no nonsense "if this isn't one, then don't buy it" attitude, made buying a home an easy fun experience. Sandy's knowledge of the market, trends, fair price valuation, an ability to locate potential short comings in prospective properties was an invaluable asset. It is without hesitation that I recommend Sandy Loptson for all of your real estate needs." Carolyne Braid
- "I was introduced to Sandy Loptson during my Job interview and since then I’ve trusted her immediately. Moving to Canada was a big decision for my family and I was very concerned about finding a nice place to live. Sandy is extremely professional but at the same time she is so kind and warm that it is impossible not to have her as a friend. Actually, we are sad that we are not going to see Sandy so often from now on! Thank you so much for all your help and support. We hope you will be able to visit our family very often." ~ Daniela and Wellington Rody
- "After listing my home with Comfree for six weeks, I enlisted the help of Sandy with Coldwell Banker Preferred Real Estate. She was very approachable and genuine. She has a great reputation and did not disappoint. The house sold in 6 days! Thank you Sandy!" Tania Chainho
- "Sandy has been professional & personable at the same time. She is honest & sincere with us & we are pleased to deal with her once again! Thank you for your hard work & assistance!" Susan & Jeffrey Sandowski
- "Sandy Loptson is a dedicated Real Estate Agent who always has her client's best interests at heart. She is great at what she does and a pleasure to work with. Thank you Sandy!: Barbara Edie
- Winnipeg Real Estate Board Awards winner
- Frequent top producer with Coldwell Banker Preferred and Coldwell Banker Canada
- Previous "President's Circle Award" winner with Colder Banker Real Estate
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.