Sandra "S. Lynn" Jones
Broker Sales Associate
- I am very exicted about joining the sales team at Coldwell Banker Ben Bates, Inc.. Being a member of Palatka #1 real estate company and the world wide name recoginition of Coldwell Banker will enhance my marketing efforts and allow me to offer even better service to my clients.
- I'm dedicated to achieving results and providing exceptional service to my clients. Here are a few comments from some of my previous clients:
- "Lynn was exceptional & went out of her way to accommodate"
- "Lynn was very informative, she really handled all areas of both parites involved. We would definetly have her handle any future buy/sell transactions."
- "Lynn is easy to work with, communicative and has good connections. She is thorough, professional and has a good way with people"
- Please visit my website at www.GetYouMoving.com to learn more about me and what I can offer you as a Realtor.
- I specialize in representing my clients in the purchase and sale of single-family residences and income property within the cities of Palatka (County Seat), East Palatka, Crescent City, Florahome, Interlachen, Satsuma, San Mateo, Bostwick, and Welaka. I keep current on all transactions in these areas, including mortgage, loan, title insurance, building code, and inspection services. I am also very knowledgeable about the local area, including schools.
- I also list and sell properties in any surrounding counties of my home county, Putman county, such as St. Augustine, Jacksonville, Orange Park, Middleburg, Ponte Vedra, etc.
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- e-Pro Realtor
- Member of Florida Association of Realtors
- Member of the National Association of Retired Federal Employees (NARFE)
- Member of the Putnam County Chamber of Commerce
- Luxury Properties
- First Time Buyers
- Listing and selling all types of waterfront properties in all price ranges.
- Listing and selling all types of residential properties in all price ranges.
- Listing and selling all types of vacant lands and properties in all price ranges.
- 27 year Federal Career in Washington DC and elsewhere retiring at the executive management level.
- Last position before retirement was Assistant Director of Education for a worldwide workforce of 120,000 employees in one of the largest federal agencies.
- BS in Business Administration from University of Maryland - graduated Summa Cum Laude
- 30 hr. Graduate work at Syracuse University in Public Administration
- Served as Loaned Executive as Executive Director of a large Federal Managers' Professional Association in Wachington DC where I testified before Congress on pay, benefits and performance management systems for federal managers.
- Top Producing agent with my former company for 2011, 2012
- Silver Pinnacle, and President's Club Awards each year with my former company.
- Winner based on production goals met of cruise and trip to Greece with former company.
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.