- Licensed Real Estate agent 18 years, "Rookie of the Year" in 1988, consistant top producer, income property specialist, first time buyer consultant.
- B.A. Business Administration, San Jose State and Sonoma State University
- I work a lot differently than most Real Estate Agents. The main difference is that I give more service. It doesn't matter if you are a first time buyer or a savvy investor. Property ownership in California is experiencing a cycle of highs and ever changing rules and regulations. Not only is home ownership a source of comfort and security, but an important investment, probably the most expensive purchase most people will make in their lifetime. As a licensed Real Estate agent in Sonoma I specialize in residential sales and listings including country property, unimproved land/construction, investment property and deferred tax exchanges. I am consistantly a Top Producer year after year. I have made it my business to aid people in their effort to acquire property in a manner most advantageous to them. My repeat and referral business is dependent upon my clients satisfaction and happiness. I want to earn your business and loyalty, not only today but in the years to come.
- Member of the California Association of Realtors
- Member of the North Bay Association of Realtors
- Member of Sonoma County MLS
- National Association of Realtors, Northern Bay Area Realtors
- Accredited Staging Professional
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.