Ruth’s Video Profile
Ruth Hamilton, Sales Associate
Your Realtor for Life
- Realtor/Sales Associate, Real Estate Sales License for New Hampshire
- Member of the North Country Board of Realtors, Sunshine Committee Chairperson, Member Services & Director
- Member of the Bethlehem, Franconia & Littleton Chamber of Commerce
- American Cancer Society/Littleton Relay for Life – Committee Member
- Summer Volunteer at Local Playhouse
- Board Member for local Pathways Pregnancy Care Center
- Masters Degree in Leadership. Undergraduate Degree (Magna Cum Laude) – Major/Marketing, Minor/Business Management
- WREN Business Membership
- Member of Bethlehem Heritage Society
- Former Charter Member of two Red Hat Society Groups
- Some Commercial
- 1st time home ownership
- Short Sales
- Obtained my NH Real Estate License in April of 2004
- Held a Massachusetts Real Estate License for 18 years
- Career started in Housing - worked for 10 years in Property Management
- Eight years working with the HUD Section 8 Program
- Two years working with HUD Public Housing
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- Farm & Ranch
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- First Time Home Buyers
- Vacation Homes
- Single Family Homes
- Multi-Family Homes
- Mobile Homes
- Retirement or 2nd homes
- Farm or Horse Properties
- I have lived in the area since 1994.
- I feel confident in helping families in relocating to this area.
- I like helping sellers/buyers get through the selling/buying process as easily as possible.
- I make every effort to be sure all details are taken care of, and keep the client and customer informed at all times.
- I have an excellent track record.
- My career in Housing began by working for 10 years in Property Management.
- I worked for several housing authorities in the Section 8 Program for about 10 years.
- I started selling Real Estate in New Hampshire in April of 2004
- Have sold over two million in sales
- Have survived in Real Estate even through the :bubble burst period" these last few years.
- 2015 Vice President/President Elect for 2016 for the North Country Board of Realtors
- Coldwell Banker Award Level in 2014 - Diamond Society Award
- Realtor of the Year for 2012 (North Country Board of Realtors)
- Realtor Honor Society 2006 thru 2013
- 2011 CB International Sterling Society for Production Achevied during 2011
- Chairperson for the Sunshine Committee (North Country Board of Realtors)
- Director and Member Services Chairperson (North Country Board of Realtors)
- Relay For Life, American Cancer Society - Team Captain, Team Member, and Team Retention Committee Chairperson
- Summer Volunteer at Local Weathervane Playhouse, Whitefield, NH
- Board Member at Pathways Pregnancy Care Center, Littleton, NH
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.