- I am a lifelong resident of Troup County, GA allowing me to have vast knowledge and familiarity with the surrounding areas. I focus my attention on commercial and subdivision development. However, Coldwell Banker Spinks Brown Durand is a full service real estate brokerage. We have a strong, capable, highly trained team to meet the needs of any buyer or seller.
- I have strong ties, both personal and business-related, to LaGrange and take pride in being involved in the community.
- I have served on several local boards in leadership positions such as Past President or Chairman of Chamber of Commerce, Troup County Airport Authority, United Way, Troup County Transportation Authority, LaGrange Lions Club, West Georgia Tech Foundation, and Highland Country Club.
- I also serve on the LaGrange College Center for Community Studies, as a Community Bank & Trust Board Member, and as President of Twin Cedars Foundation. With this network, I am able to better serve you in meeting the needs of your business ventures.
- As graduate of the University of Georgia, I received a Bachelor of Science degree in 1973. Upon graduation, I entered the real estate profession. Since 1987, I have served as President of Spinks, Brown & Durand, Inc., a multi-office real estate brokerage firm serving the LaGrange, Georgia, West Point, Georgia and Valley, Alabama markets. We are proud to carry the Coldwell Banker name.
- My hobbies include boating and flying. I am a licensed pilot and hold a commercial license with instrument and multi-engine ratings.
- I am an active member of First Presbyterian Church in LaGrange, along with my wife, Tracy Yates Spinks, also a Realtor at Coldwell Banker Spinks Brown Durand.
- I specialize in commercial sales and development, and subdivision development.
- I am a member of the National Association of Realtors (NAR), Georgia Association of Realtors (GAR), and the Troup County Board of Realtors. Through these memberships, I am offered various continuing education opportunities to strengthen my real estate practices. I also complete periodic Code of Ethics training as required by these associations.
- I am an active member of the Georgia Multilist Service. With this membership, I have access to the vast number listings in my market area to better serve you in your property selection.
- I have earned the Graduate Realtor Institute designation...as stated on the Realtor.com site-- GRIs are: *Nationally recognized as top performers in the real estate industry *Professionally trained *Knowledgeable *Dedicated to bringing you quality service
- I am also a Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM).
- While I have years of experience in all areas of real estate, I put my focus today mainly on commercial or subdivision development.
- I am a ·Life Member of the MIllion Dollar Club. This award is a culmination of years of hard work and endless dedication to serving my clients. My strong work ethic will benefit you greatly. ·
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.