- Rosanna McFarlin
3045 W Agua Fria Fwy Ste 102 And 104 Phoenix, United States
- 42 year career, with the last 14 years in Real Estate
- I sell more because I do more, with ethical professionalism and care.
- I am knowledgeable and updated in all aspects of residential & land transactions.
- Ability to communicate well with people on all levels.
- Strong organizational and problem solving with sound judgement.
- Skilled in technology, accounting, transportation & languages.
- I hold the following designations: Associate Broker, Accredited buyer Representative (ABR), Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI) & CPA
- Upon request testimonials & letters of commendation by present & past clients.
- Military Markets
- New Homes
- First Time Buyers
- First time buyers &/or sellers
- Military markets
- New & Resale Homes, Vacation/Second Home buyers & sellers
- Listing Real estate Properties
- Selling Real Estate Properties
- Negotiating and Assisting in all the phases required to reach my Clients goals
- Following up and be available after the closings.
- Professional Housing Management Association International "Employee of the Year 1990"
- Superior Performance Awards by U.S. Military commands in Europe