Ronald "Ron" Minearo
- I began my career in real estate in October of 1990 when I joined the office of Cornish & Carey Residential Realty in Los Gatos. Throughout my career I have successfully marketed and sold a wide range of properties, from vacant land to million dollar estate homes.
- Actively working in both Santa Clara and Santa Cruz Counties gives my clients the advantage of working with a single agent knowledgable about the real estate market in both communities. I pride myself on providing very personalized service to each of my clients throughout the entire purchase or sale process. Since the merger of Cornish & Carey with Coldwell Banker in 1997, I have continued to be a leading agent in the Los Gatos office.
- "Buying or selling a home today has become a complex task. I focus on giving you simple, straightforward answers to your real estate questions. I have the skills and knowledge of the market you can rely on to make good decisions about a home purchase or sale. I believe it is my job, as your agent, to provide you with key information so you can make a prudent, informed and intelligent choice regarding the purchase or sale of your home."
- I was born and raised on the Monterey Peninsula and graduated from Monterey High School in 1966. My wife Jan, and I were married in 1967. We have two children, a daughter and a son. Both are now grown and married.
- In 1976 we moved to San Jose where I worked as a Senior Design Analyst in the defense electronics industry. After 23 years in that field I felt a career change was necessary and joined Cornish & Carey Residential Realtors in Los Gatos. I'm an avid golfer and motorsports enthusiast. My wife and I enjoy traveling, fine dining, wine tasting and watching the San Francisco 49er's & San Jose Sharks. As a life long resident of Northern California, I am particularly well suited to provide buyers with insight into the benefits of living in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.