- A Dedicated Christian, Husband, Father, and Son with a strong sense of community and family
- Married to a wonderful young lady who is also an Elementary School Guidance Counselor
- Served as a member of the U.S. Armed Forces from 1988-2002 and through Operation Desert Shield/Desert Storm
- Served as a member of The Lynchburg Fire/EMS Department for 8 years as a Firefighter/Paramedic
- Born and raised in St. Francis County Arkansas and a currrent resident of Crittenden County
- Will work hard for you to ensure that your Real Estate transaction is an enjoyable one.
- Working with Buyers and Sellers (residential,commercial,land) and those Relocating to Crittenden County and St Francis County in Arkansas.
- I enjoy showcasing our communities; call me and let me tell you all about them...
- New Sales (buyers)
- Resales (sellers)
- Buliding your dream home
- Licensed Real Estate Professional
- Million Dollar Producer
- Chairman of the WMBR Fair Housing Committee in 2006
- Luxury Properties
- Military Markets
- First Time Buyers
- First Time Home Buyers
- New Construction
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the Arkansas Association of Realtors
- Member of the West Memphis Board of Realtors
- WMBR Award of Excellance 2006
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.