- My home town is Redford, Michigan. I attended both the Police Academy and Northern Michigan University.
- I enjoy hunting, shooting guns, golf, and watching ALL sports!
- I have coached hockey in the past.
- I have my Masters Degree in Real Estate. I work hard to continue my education as a real estate professional. I strive to use the best marketing tools for my clients and to keep up on the newest marketing trends.
- I give top notch service to all my clients and customers. My clients feel well informed and confident, so they can make the right decisions.
- I am well educated in the real estate world with continuing education and a Masters Degree in Real Estate. I am backed by the largest real estate company in Michigan. I have many marketing resources and marketing plans available.
- I offer a free market analysis of your home or property for you, and go over it with you. I will answer any and all questions that you may have.
- I work with both buyers and sellers.
- Residential, Commercial, Vacant Land, Cabins, Waterfront, Hunting land/cabins.
- I have a Masters Degree in Real Estate.
- I am Quality Service Certified.
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Residential and waterfront homes, Commercial, Vacant Land, Cabins, Waterfront, Hunting land/cabins
- St. Ignace and the surrounding areas of the Eastern Upper Peninsula.
- Have worked as both buyer and seller representative.
- Masters Degree in real estate, as well as continuing education.
- Quality Service Certified
- National Association of Realtors
- Michigan Association of Realtors
- Water Wonderland Board of Realtors
- Emmett Association of Realtors
- Eastern Upper Peninsula Board of Realtors
- Realtor.com (member)
- I belong to three different Realtor Boards, so the exposure of your property would be seen by more realtors than any other real estate office could offer. The same applies to buyers looking for a specific type of property.
- Quality Service Certified.
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.